a multi-frequency, multi-system GNSS simulator for advanced R&D, equipment testing and education,
it can also function as a recording, playback and signal analysis instrument.
Some of the advantages
1. User defined models with ANSI C API.
2. Real-time simulation
3. Record and playback
4. GNSS signal analysis
5. Upgradable to more features , signals and frequencies for the difference in price.
1) Simceiver™ hardware device,
2) ReGen™ control software for real-time simulation,
3) Streamer software for recording and playback,
4) ARAMIS™ software receiver for signal analysis.
The Replicator™ is a result of our 7-year work for and collaboration with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA).
The ReGen™ is a control center software for multi-frequency, multi-system GNSS simulator. It is intended for advanced R&D, equipment testing and education.
It also allows off-line simulation of digitized GNSS signal, similar to those recorded from life satellites. The signal can be played back as RF at later time or analysed by MATLAB receiver.
Sreamer software can record and playback dual frequency GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou signals.
- Real-time simulation of one of the follows :
dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou or GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BeiDou, GPS+Galileo signals (see Table below for available signals).
- Comprehensive simulation models including atmosphere, multipath etc.(see ReGen datasheet)
- Record and playback dual frequency GPS/Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou signals.
- Two or more units can be used to simulate, record and playback more signals at the same time.
- Signal analysis based on JAXA COSMODE ionospheric scintillation monitor.
- Simulated and recorded signals can be stored in digitized format , analysed by a MATLAB software receiver and played back as RF at any time.
Versions (see details )
Single channel simulator with custom Doppler profile simulation.
Development with API
ANSI C API allows to modify existing or implement custom models for signal simulation .
Reference Station Receiver Data Generator allows to generate raw data and then RF signals for up to four locations with spatially correlated models. The signals can be played back as RF signals. This option is useful for RTK, VRS or LAAS simulation.
Simceiver™ AG hardware option supports E5, L5 signals with 24-MHz bandwidth.
Eagle front end allows to record two L1 signals GPS/Galileo + GLONASS /BeiDou, which can be played back with the Replicator™.
Real-time between channels 20 dB
Resolution 1 dB
In-band spectral purity less than -30 dBc
Harmonics less than - 35 dBc
Signal bandwidth: 8 MHz (24 MHz for AG)
RF IN , RF OUT SMA female,
USB-2 Bi-directional to Host PC
Trigger, 1 PPS IN, OUT Yes
External clock IN, OUT SMA female , 10 MHz.
Power 5 VDC , less then 3 W
Code phase less than±10 cm RMS
Carrier phase less than±5 cm RMS
Time base OCXO option
Aging ±2 ppb/day
Stability ±10 ppb over -20º C to +70º C
Operating temperature +10～40℃
Operating humidity 40～90％RH（non-condensing）
Weight w/o control PC less than1 kg
ionospheric gradient error editor
TEC depletion simulation
fault scenarios (FAA CAT-1 LAAS)
step, ramp, acceleration code and carrier errors
orbital parameters (true and broadcast)
navigation message parameters and bits
antenna pattern editor
Dynamic user simulation
GNSS network simulation
Read our articles on simulation:
GNSS Simulation: A User’s Guide to The Galaxy
Testing Multi-GNSS Equipment: Systems, Simulators, and the Production Pyramid
GNSS Simulators: Everything You Always Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask
JUST RELEASED: v2016-03-2 See what's new
Registered users can download the latest version of Replicator control software from here:
Drivers (no registration required to download):
Available options :
|Signal||Simulation||Record & playback||Analysis|
|GPS||L1 C/A||L1, L2||L1|
You can add features to your solution at later time when you need them or when they become available.
Replicator test with U-Blox GPS receiver:
Replicator screenshot after 4 hour operation:
uBlox screenshot after working with Replicator for 4 hours. Less than 50 cm CEP